Chatbots allow your business to automate its recurring sales and promotional offers and gather all the necessary information from active prospects wanting to know more, needing to schedule appointments, or making an online purchase.
An optimized chatbot on your website to capture real-time support messages or answer customer questions is the new standard of connectivity businesses need. It’s imperative to have your business be available 24/7. With a chatbot, you can have peace of mind knowing you could answer your customers, so they felt heard.
- The #1 predicted use case for chatbots is “getting a quick answer in an emergency”. The #2 use case is “resolving a complaint or question”. (Drift)
- 58% of B2B companies use a chatbot on their website, as compared to 42% on B2C websites (Relay)
- 8 our of 10 of consumers who have engaged with a chatbot report it as an overall positive customer experience (Uberall)
- Chatbots can help businesses save up to 30% on their customer support costs (IBM)
- Consumers cite “24 hour service” as the biggest benefit of having chatbots available for the online services that they use (Drift)